Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Chandelier Earrings

Lately, I have been obsessed with chandelier earrings. They are easy to dress up or down and can add some character to an outfit. Especially now that it is spring and the sun is poking itself out more often, I have been looking for pieces with color. One color in particular that I love is turquoise. So during my last outing to WorldMarket, I knew I had to pick up these beauties:

Pin It


They hang about 2 inches and are just a gorgeous turquoise hue.

The second pair I snagged was actually picked out by my husband. It kind of reminds me of an ombre affect from a light blue, faded yellow then bright blue. Definitely a piece that screams spring!

Pin It


What cute items are you guys finding for spring?

~Hong

2 comments:

  1. Lovely earrings, perfect for spring!
    I also saw the baby blanket you made following my pattern. I'm happy to know you liked the pattern and it was easy to follow. You baby blanket turned out great!

    Olga from Lacy Crochet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Olga: Thank you! Yes, I absolutely loved your pattern! Thank you for posting it!

      Delete