Sunday, March 3, 2013

Forever 21

After dropping my sister off for physical therapy, I had an hour to kill. Since the mall was just down the street, I decided stop in for a quick walk through. As I roamed the jewelry section at Forever 21, I pick up two really cute items. The first accessory was a set of three bow earrings. I have been loving studs lately and these are just the perfect size. They are cute and petite, without being gaudy. Rimmed with gold, one has sparkles, one is black, and the other is a solid gold color.

Pin It



I think they could be worn all year round and would go well with a variety of outfits, from shorts and a t-shirt in the summer to a pencil skirt and buttoned dress shirt for work. To make these even more of an awesome find, they were only $4.50!

For the last few years, I have been searching for a mirror compact to carry around in my purse. As I made my way to the checkout counter, I found this gorgeous compact. They came in several designs, leopard, cheetah, floral, and hearts. I picked a silver compact with a decorative side that is white with a floral print.

Pin It


Inside are two nice sized, rounded mirrors and when closed, it is ultrathin. Similar to the bow earrings, this was also a great find at only $2.80!

Pin It


These are two of my finds lately, what are some you guys have found?

~Hong

No comments:

Post a Comment