Wednesday, March 6, 2013

TOMS!

From my previous post, you guys know how much I love my TOMS wedges. It all started last summer when I bought my first pair of Ash Canvas TOMS. They were so comfortable and adorable to wear with any outfit!

Pin It



I loved these TOMS so much that a few months later, I headed out for another pair. This time, I bought a pink fabric TOMS that was so soft and comfortable to walk in. It adds a subtle pop of color to a simple outfit.


Pin It



Pin It

As I was killing some time while waiting for my sister to finish her physical therapy last week, I dropped by Zumiez to take a look at their TOMS collection. Look what I found:

Pin It


How adorable are these TOMS? It has fun and vibrant colors, perfect for the spring and summer! The soles are red, the background is white and it's splashed with flowers in several shades. Here are a few more pictures to give you guys an idea how awesome these TOMS are!


Pin It


Pin It


They were having a buy one get one half off of a pair of shoe that is currently on sale so I picked up a pair for my husband.

Pin It



Chris has been reluctant about wearing TOMS before, but I bought a denim pair for him last summer and he was hooked. The fabric of these TOMS seem pretty hardy and they have a unique chic look to them. Plus, they were only $20, can't beat that!

Not only are TOMS comfortable, they are also a great foundation. For every pair purchased, one pair is donated to a child in need. They give to children all over the world and have donated over 2 million pairs to date. So try a pair of TOMS! They're adorable, cozy and your purchase will go to an awesome cause!

~Hong

No comments:

Post a Comment