Sunday, December 23, 2012

Holiday Nails

Sephora by OPI's The Golden Age
&
Butter London's British Racing Green

Pin It
When I think of the holidays, I think of Christmas trees, sparkling lights, delicious foods, and pretty nails. This holiday season has been particularly busy for us, not only at work but also at home. Still, I wanted to do a simple, but festive nail to wear for all the Christmas parties coming up in the next few days. As usual, my go to base coat is by Rimmel and my top coat is by Seche Vite.


After a layer of base coat, I reached for Butter London's British Racing Green which is a gorgeous deep green with a slight sparkle to it. Butter London is one of my favorite nail polish as I have mentioned before. The brush is small and easy to manipulate and only one to two coats provides beautiful coverage. To add a little kick to my nails, I used Sephora by OPI's The Golden Age. One quick and thin swipe deposited quite a bit of glitter. The Golden Age is a clear base with chunky/fine gold and silver glitter that can be used over literally ANY color. Particularly since I got it on sale at Sephora for only $5.00, it is definitely an awesome buy for an awesome go to glitter!



Sorry for the horrendous cuticles. Like I mentioned before, it's been busy and I didn't get a chance to take pictures right after I painted them so this is after a few days of wear and tear. I really do love this Christmas combination that is both pretty and simple. Till next time, I hope you enjoyed!

~Hong

No comments:

Post a Comment