Saturday, December 8, 2012

My New Favorite Wedges

I must admit, I am not one to endure pain for fashion. I simply like to be comfortable. However, I don't believe you have to give up fashion in order to be comfortable and these TOMS wedges prove just that.

Pin It

I bought mine from Nordstroms, which has free shipping and returns. Link here: http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/toms-desert-bootie-women/3293448?origin=keywordsearch&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=Black+Suede&resultback=0.

They are made with a suede outside, fabric lining, 2 1/2 inch heel and a rubber sole. For me, they were true to size and can be worn with a thin pair of socks or without. Online, they were described these as a taupe, but it's more a simple light grey which I love! They are extremely versatile and can easily be dressed up or down with jeans, leggings, skirts or shorts. What impressed me most about these shoes, is I can be on my feet for a good 8 hours and still be comfortable! Chris did spray my wedges down with two coats of suede protector in hopes of keeping them safe from the rain and make them easier to clean.

I love these wedges so much that I also got a pair in chestnut:


These are just as adorable and comfortable as the taupe!

~Hong

No comments:

Post a Comment