Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Clothes!

As the winter continues to linger, I realized that I needed to replace some of my sweatpants. I was roaming around the mall when a sign in the Victoria's Secret PINK store caught my eye. They were having a sale on their fleece pants. So I poked my head in and ended up finding a few pairs in my size. When I got home, I realized how much I loved them and I returned to the store the next day to pick up a couple more. Not to mention that I got a $10 off survey code during my previous visit, which was an even greater motivation for me to head back out. They were also giving out a Secret Reward card for a purchase greater than $10 and with the use your Angel card. This Secret Reward card is worth a minimum of $10 and up to $500. It's a Secret Reward because you won't find out the value of your card till a set date like April 1st. You have to be assertive during these promotions though. I've noticed that the cashiers will abstain from giving you a card unless you ask which makes absolutely no sense to me, but don't get me started on that tangent!

So I ended up buying four pairs of their Signature Crops. They were all on sale, but the grey and purple were also on clearance! Although they are "crops," they actually fit full length on on 4'11" frame. They are made with a super soft and lightweight fleece, elastic drawstring waist, banded legs that fit comfortably and not too tight, and they have two back pockets.

Pin It

Signature crops in grey, purple, hot pink, and mint green

I love the heart logo on the grey and purple pants!
Convenient 2 back pockets and banded leg opening to adjust the height of the crop

I also bought a PINK vintage crew sweater on clearance. Similar to the pants, the fabric is very soft and lightweight while still providing warmth.

Pin It



Afterwards, we stopped by TJ Max. My intent was to see if they had a large basket for me to store my yarn. They didn't have any that I liked in stocked, but I was comforted with a few really cute inexpensive pieces that I look forward to wearing this spring/summer. This first shirt is a sleeveless tank that has more of a formal feel with it's soft, silky fabric, two front pockets and collar. I love the dark scattered bird pattern on a light cream material.
Pin It


 The pattern up close

I also found a similar sleeveless tank with the opposite affect. A light sailboat pattern on a dark fabric.

Pin It





Both tanks would look great dressed up or down. I could see myself wearing them with black slacks for work or Sunday's church or with some jean shorts and sandals. Then, to add some fun and color to my closet, I found this super cheap and cute American Eagle t-shirt. Especially since who doesn't want to be a heartbreaker?




Kind of off the subject, I bought these gorgeous Tahari towels for my bathroom. I thought they were unique and pretty without being to overwhelming or flashy.


These are just a few things I picked up while out and about this weekend. I hope this gives you guys some fun fashion ideas and maybe a chance to take advantage of some really good sales. What are some cool finds you guys have ran across lately?

~Hong

No comments:

Post a Comment