Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Pretty in Pink

Do you just love this dress? Of course you do, it's absolutely gorgeous! So my birthday is fast approaching and I'm gearing myself up for some fun. Dinner by candlelight, a walk underneath the night stars and sky, hand in hand with my handsome husband.....this outfit is perfect for such an occasion. This pink, sleeveless dress brings elegance and grace with the draped fabric and and cut-out neckline in the back. I kept everything else pretty subdue with gold eyelet bracelets, pink diamonds dropped earrings, cream clutch, a hint of pink lips and nails. Then a strappy sky-high heels in a dark leather to offset the dress and  simple braided updo to show off that beautiful cut-out neckline! There is no other option, but to feel beautiful in this outfit!

Pin It
Pretty in Pink



No comments:

Post a Comment