Monday, February 18, 2013

Blue Outfit

The weekends have been cool, but gorgeous lately so I am hoping it will be for my birthday in a few days. One of my favorite places to go is the zoo. So if weather permits, to the zoo we will go. Since it's still the middle of winter, I figured blue jeans and a long sleeve tunic would suffice. The belted tunic, wedge TOMs, and simple jewelry gives the outfit a hint of sophistication. A caramel crossbody bag to carry all my stuff without weighing me down and a side-fishtail braid to round out the outfit. I don't like to match too much, but I like hints here or there like the blue stripe tunic, fashion ring, and nail polish. It helps with tying it all together. Then of course, tortoise-shelled sunglasses in hopes that the sun will peek out!
Pin It
Summer



1 comment:

  1. Hi there! We just sent you an e-mail for possible opportunities to work with Buckle :)

    ReplyDelete