Saturday, February 23, 2013

Winter Leggings

Leggings have become a staple in my closet and it's one piece that can be worn all year round. In general, my style is very simple and I tend to stick to neutral colors like black, grey, white, and brown. Lately, I have been trying to add color into the mix. When I saw these patterned leggings, I knew they had to find a home in my closet! They are soft and warm. There was no real description of the size, however, mine have about a 26 inch inseam with 32 inch waist. I'm only 4'11" and these hit right above the ankles. This could be worn as full-length for those who are more petite and as capris for those who are taller. You can find patterned legging pretty easy now a days so if these don't work for you, I'm sure you'll be able to find ones that do. Now let's take look at these leggings!

The first one is a more colorful pattern. There is a pretty combination of cobalt blue, navy, white, yellow, grey and pink.

Pin It

A look of the pattern up-close
There are several ways that I would wear these leggings including boots, wedges, or flats. When paired with boots, it creates a very classic look.


Pin It

To give the leggings a classy look, here they are with my awesome TOMS wedges.

Pin It




For a more relaxed and casual look, here they are with TOMS flats.

Pin It




The other pattern I bought has a mixture of black, grey, white, and maroon.

Pin It



Pin It



Pin It



Pin It




Patterned leggings are a refreshing change from the usual black that I normally reach for. It gives a different focus to an outfit, but are still comfortable and cozy. So are you guys brave enough to stray from the norm and grab some patterned legs?


Till next time,
~Hong





3 comments:

  1. Hi! I love your choices of footwear! I was wondering though.. i got black and white floral leggings from F21 which i was planning to wear tomorrow- but i only have neon pink and red ballerina flats. i was wondering which i could wear with my leggings? and what kinds of tops go best with it? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I would personally go for the red ballerina flats, it would be a gorgeous contrast to the black and white floral leggings. Since the leggings are patterned and the red flats are a nice pop of color, I would do a simple, solid colored top like a flowy black or a charcoal grey tunic shirt! Hope this helps! Hong

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, this is just a brilliant share about the winter leggings. The pattern on these is outstanding. I loved that you wore these with different shoes to give them a nice look. I also have to buy the winter fitness leggings and saw the collection of beyond yoga apparels which is way too good. Might order a pair soon.

    ReplyDelete