Saturday, January 26, 2013

Jewelry Addiction

Lately, I have been on a jewelry kick. I tend to gravitate towards simple but unique pieces that can let me go either fancy or casual. Two pieces I picked up a few days ago at World Market are these skull and teal stoned studs. You can't go wrong with studs. It's a simple statement that won't get caught in your hair or yanked by a pair of little hands. The skulls are a brass/gold tone with cut out eyes. They are quite petite, about 3 mm wide so they are cute without being gaudy.


These teal stone studs were an awesome find, I absolutely love them! They are a light teal color with brass/gold tone frames. They are also tiny, about 5 mm. I've worn they with leggings and a tunic, jeans and a t-shirt, as well as cute date night dress. 


I also got these chandelier earrings at World Market. The label states that they are coral color, but they are more of a pinky coral versus a true coral. Still, it is gorgeous! The coral rhinestones are framed with an antique gold metal finish and beautiful detailing. It hangs about 2 1/2 inches and is well crafted. I am thinking this will be a part of my birthday outfit next month.




After the holidays, I popped into Old Navy to take a look around. The jewelry display caught my eye. The first one I picked up is a cobalt blue rhinestone with antique gold finished frame and leaf shaped dangles that hangs about 3 1/2 inches long. The cobalt blue is quite stunning in person. It's unique, but pretty.


Finally, the last pair of earrings I grabbed are these black rhinestone, gold frame chandeliers. I have been looking for something like this for some time. I think it's a very classic look that once again, could go with a variety of looks.


The best thing about these pieces is they are all affordable. The most expensive pair was the coral rhinestone chandeliers. Yet still, it was only $10! The rest ranged from $4-$6.00. Despite their reasonable prices, they are all well made. I don't think you have to spend a ridiculous amount for fashion. Sometimes, when people are so focused on the brand, they miss out some really gorgeous pieces. So keep you eyes out for hidden treasure while you are out and about, you never know what you might find!

Hope you guys enjoyed my finds and let me know of what good jewelry deals you've scored.

~Hong
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment