Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Ready for Spring Outfit


Alright, I must admit that I am ready for spring! When I think of spring, I think of bright, fun colors and easy, breezy outfits. I reach for clothes that are comfortable to lounge around with a sophisticated twist. So my colorful, eye catching piece are these hot pink pants. They just scream spring! To compliment the bright pants, I surrounded them with neutral items to keep the outfit from being too overwhelming. A drapey, cream dress shirt paired with casual jewelry like these gold hoop earrings, crystal studded bangles, and heart pendant chain necklace keeps the outfit simple. Then I added nude flats, a camel stained cross body bag, and relaxed wavy curls to complete the look. Spring, here I come!

~Hong
Pin It
Ready for Spring Outfit



No comments:

Post a Comment