Friday, January 18, 2013

Cozy Winter Outfit

Lately, it has been sunny with a crispness to the air. This is my absolute favorite weather. So how do I dress for these gorgeous days? Well, blue jeans and a t-shirt is perfect for any day. I love wearing a light shirt under a warm wool coat. It's enough to keep me warm while I am outside, but avoid overheating when I'm inside.  I actually have these GAP curvy jeans and they are very comfortable. They are boot cut, made with stretch denim, low-rise, and curvy through the hips and thighs. I also have the TOMS Dessert Wedges in both taupe and chestnut. I can walk for hours in them! They are also extremely versatile and can easily be dressed up or down. A universally flattering color is cobalt blue and this wrap coat is adorable! Paired with some spiked earrings, neutral color cross-body bag, and simple wavy hair....this is a comfortable outfit I could wear all day!

Enjoy!
~Hong
Pin It
Cozy Winter Outfit



No comments:

Post a Comment