Friday, January 18, 2013

Light Winter Outfit


So anyone who knows me, knows that I love fashion! I love to shop and think of creative ways of putting an outfit together. I would describe my style as being comfortable yet chic. However, for some reason, I actually very lazy when it comes to dressing up in real life. My work clothes are extremely casual and when the weekend comes, I usually crawl into some sweats at home or I throw on a tee shirt, leggings, and boots when heading out and about.

Then I discover a website called Polyvore that allows you to scrounge the latest fashion and put together an outfit from head to toe. It also links you to where you could purchase these items or provide you with an idea of what to look for when you shop. I have been creating these outfits for a few months now and figured it would be nice to share it with you guys.  So below is my Light Winter Outfit. It is casual, but chic and will keep you warm. Enjoy!

~Hong

Pin It
Light Winter Outfit



No comments:

Post a Comment